Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Im Going To Try This Out

I have recently been inspired by my awesome cousins. Kara has been blogging for a while now. Even though we don't get to talk very often, I love to watch what her cute family is up to!! Her sister Jenna and I made a promise that we would get on board too. I made the page I just haven't done alot with it.... I am lazy when it comes to learning the layouts and other stuff...

Well it is a a new year!! I am excited for 2009! It is the year that my family will finally get to be all together again. We are on the tail end of 15 month deployment. Just over three months to go!!! We got to spend 18 days together in September and it was an amazing time! It was also just long enough to make you mad!!! Don't get me wrong. I am really grateful that we got to see him at all. I certainly couldn't do what he does. I couldn't go 15 days with out my kiddos let alone 15 months!!! This deployment has been good in alot of ways. I have always felt like I needed to have lots of people around me, I can see now how great it is to be alone or just be with the kids. I feel like I have a tendency to invest my time in the wrong people. Not really people who are bad influences but the ones who probably aren't going to be around in a move or two. I am trying to focus on really enjoying my little family of four. Deployment has certainly taught me that i cant get this time back!!!

So I will start blogging regularly and letting the world know what our new adventures are!!!!

No comments: