Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Miss Paige


Well, again inspired my cousin, Kara, I thought I should post about the little princess who lives here. Miss Paige Elizabeth makes me smile and laugh everyday. She is so funny. She says the funniest things!!! She also makes me SO mad and frustrated. All of this can happen within five minutes. Like my cousin, I honestly don't know how to handle her. She is not at all concerned with the threat of a spanking, time out, or any other kind of punishment. She doesn't care if you reprimand her. Most of the time she talks back to that anyway. If you say, for example, Don't talk to me like that...she will reply , No, YOU don't talk to ME that way!?!?!?!?! This makes it sounds as though I don't try and that is NOT the case. Nothing phases her. one thing that really bugs is that in the last week or so she calls me, Mudder! I HATE that. I feel like she is saying mother like she is talking down to me!! SHE THREE!!!

At the same time, she says she loves me ALL the time. At least three times a day she says "you are the best mom (or Mudder) EVER!!! she gives LOTS of hugs and the girl just cracks me up!! She has an amazing imagination, and i love to watch her play dress up! Most of the time if anyone asks her what her name is, her reply is "Cinderella"!!!On Friday we were leaving to go out for ice cream and I told her to go potty...about a minute later she comes running around the corner with her underwear on her head yelling "chonie face!!! Chonie face!!"(chonies is what we call underwear) her little face was sticking out of one of the leg holes...Ethan and I laughed SO hard!!! She is so curious, always asking questions...
I know this sounds weird too but I swear she communicates with my mom. She talks about her Nana..ALL THE TIME!!! My mother had been gone NINE years before Paige was born. One time out of the blue she even said to me "my nana puts me to sleep sometimes!! And when we are in Michigan she started talking about her "grandma Betsy" ..That was my dads mom who passed away in 86 (I think), I have no idea where she got that. She is a little creepy sometimes

I swear ...this girl is my penance for all the wrong I have done or ever will do....ofcourse some call that the "mothers curse" haha!
But all that being said I love her SOOOOO much and really there isnt a whole lot I would change about her or she wouldnt be my Piage

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Em, We did it!!!!! Dang stupid blogging!!!! I love you and love reading about your family and stinky little Paige!! You sooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
deserve her!!!!!! About as much as I deserve Tyler!!!!!
Ha Ha!!!!!!!